We are currently living in uncertain times regarding COVID-19, which is a concern for us all with things changing daily, much of which is out of our control.
We at Heritage wanted to reassure you that whilst we are striving to provide and maintain a high level of service, we are taking every precaution we can to ensure we are keeping bereaved families and our staff as safe as possible.
We are aware recent Government guidelines will have an impact on funerals already arranged and those yet to be planned. Below are some points outlined how things stand at present, but we hope you can appreciate these are subject to change without notice and are beyond our control:
• Our funeral home remains open (we will always be on call 24/7)
• All funerals including those COVID-19 related, can be arranged over the telephone which we would recommend for all our families.
• We, Heritage Funerals will not limit the number of mourners attending funeral services but will leave everyone to decide for themselves if they want to attend or not (some Churches have closed but Crematoriums remain open however restrictions maybe put on us in the following days and weeks ahead.)
• We are following strict hygiene practices within our premises and vehicles.
• We are receiving regular updates and will continue to follow any industry and Government advice closely to make sure the safety and health of families and staff remains a priority.
If you are feeling unwell and feel you may pose a risk by attending a funeral, we would advise you to follow the NHS guidelines.
Please be assured that our commitment to caring for bereaved families and their loved ones will remain paramount throughout this period of uncertainty.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this very worrying time and please do not hesitate to contact us no matter how small your concern may seem.
Take care and keep safe.